- I haven't broken any dishes, even though the last place I lived without a dishwasher saw the death of at least four glasses, all in less than one year.
- I started wearing my apron, because washing dishes can be messy.
|so many dishes...|
- I found out how long it takes to sweep a house that doesn't have any carpets whatsoever.
- I made my husband breakfast 3 of those work days and sent lunch with him a few times. I also found out he prefers to take cold lunch because he never knows where he will be when he is hungry for lunch.
- I have begun to question how we can have a need to do so much laundry, and then realized for the last two and half months I had been doing laundry for one person, not two.
- I've made seven trips to town, all in three days.
- I found out what it means to go and get water.
- And I have made dinner, fairly consistently.
- Monday: Soup (broccoli & cheese, bag mix) and salad
- Tuesday: Tortellini Soup
- Wednesday: Tacos
- Thursday: Chicken Fajitas (which we had twice the first week of dating)
- Friday: Pizza (frozen, but doctored up with sauteed veggies and goat cheese - yum!)
- Saturday: Sloppy Joes & cornbread
- Sunday: Leftovers!
- Monday: 30-Minute Stove-top Lasagna, and cake (boxed) with frosting (homemade)
- Tuesday: Leftovers (me) & frozen pizza (him)
And now I'm working on a shopping list for our next trip to town. I do want to try baking bread, and I would really like to try making tortillas... maybe I need to check out Pinterest for some ideas...