Monday, December 29, 2014

Instagram - Top 5 of 2014

It's no surprise that my top 5 posts to Instagram are from Alaska.  It just has more of a draw than, oh, Wisconsin.




If you want to follow me on Instagram, you can do that here.  My username is KSBH1009.  See ya on IG!

#5:
Looking south along the Copper River, just north of Copper Center. 

#4:
Willow Lake with Mt. Drum in the distance.
#3:
Glenn Highway, facing east, about 10 miles west of Glennallen.
Mt. Drum overlooking its kingdom...
#2:
Airplanes at the airstrip north of Glennallen, Mt. Drum in the background.
This image was heavily edited using Google Photos.
#1:  My most popular Instagram post this year:
Richardson Highway, south of the Old Rich.
This sunset was very pretty, so I pulled to the side of the road to take a quick photo with my new phone.
The camera on my new LG G3 is so much better than my old phone...

5 comments:

  1. I Love these pics!! I'm sewpsychd on instagram! See ya there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos. I guess Alaska still holds a mystery for so many people as an untamed place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! It's great to live in such a quiet place when we watch all the craziness happening down in the Lower 48...

      Delete
  3. I love your pictures.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete