Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Blue Angels

One of the reasons we wanted to go to the Arctic Thunder Air Show this past Saturday was to see the Blue Angels.  We've all heard of the Blue Angels, but I had never seen them.

It was nice that they were announcing "From the right..." and "From the left..." so that we could know that they were approaching.  We were very near the C-5 Galaxy for most of the performance, so there wasn't a huge crowd around us.  Next year, I think I'll watch the Blue Angels from the parking lot.  There were a lot of photos that would be GREAT had it not been for a floating head at the bottom of the shot.

Enjoy.


I love the photos of them in front of the mountains!
Just like Top Gun!









1 comment:

  1. I like the picture of the 4 jets tight together best. Time to watch "Top Gun" again?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete